Entertainment News - February 29, 2008

Check out Justin Timberlake dressed in a Speedo, sporting a mustache and acting like a French Canadian in the upcoming comedy The Love Guru, starring Mike Myers and Jessica Alba. Hilarious. "You know! Like in the por-no!"


I adore Orlando Bloom and would welcome him into my bed any day, but I recently discovered that he emanates an odor that resembles sweaty balls and onions. I'd really hate to smell up my new sheets. (CelebNewsWire)

Let's see... Lindsay Lohan has taken off her clothes for New York magazine, for Paper magazine and is about to show off her "fire" crotch to the world in Playboy... someone needs a job. (Egotastic)

I don't care if Brad Pitt wears a hat all day or sports the gayest haircut this side of Elton John; at the end of the day he's hotter than most men I know. (dListed)

When Brad Pitt starred in Mr. & Mrs. Smith with Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston knew that it was over. Angelina had everything Brad Pitt desired, and then some. The world seems to think that Jen can't let it go, and maybe it's true, but I don't think that Angelina and Jen having a sit-down is going to change anything. (Celebrity Rumors)

Kate Beckinsale talks about her vagina like it has a cape with a big "S" on it. But when you refer to your vagina as a twat, you make it sound like it's the size of a subway tunnel. (IDLYITW)

Whitney Houston is planning her huge comeback (hopefully, not "crackback") on May 8th, 2008 in London when she performs at the Caudwell Children’s Legend Ball in Battersea. (ICYDK)

No comments:

Post a Comment