American Idol 7 Recap - March 6, 2008

Last night, the girls gave it their best shot and I have to say that I was not impressed.

The best performance by far was by Amanda Overmyer who sang Joan Jett's "I Hate Myself (For Loving You)." Problem is that she has the personality of a janitor's mop.


Brooke White took Pat Benatar's "Love is a Battlefield" and made it her own. Is it just me or does she remind you of a refined Carly Simon?


I liked Syesha Mercado's rendition of Whitney Houston's "Saving All My Love For You."


Ramiele Malubay sang Phil Collins' "Against All Odds," and the only reason I remember it is because I was anticipating a high note, and the girl pussied out and never delivered. Boo!
Worst part? Ryan Seacrest tells her to get a move on because she has really short legs and a lot of stairs to get down. Look who's talking.


The rest of the chicks were completely forgetable.

Finally, did you notice that the 3 judges were having quite the social gathering? I thought Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell were going to start dry humping. And Randy Jackson seems to have taken on Paula's chemically imbalanced ramblings because I wanted to smack the stupid off of him all night long.

Funniest part? Drunken dummy Paula called a part of the crowd a bunch of mutts and then tried to back pedal. Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment