Megan Fox Had A Lesbian Relationship


In what could only be called an effort to capitalize on her GQ cover and promote herself as the sex kitten we've all come to know and love, Megan Fox admits that she once had a relationship with a Russian stripper.

Yes, men worldwide will be spending a lot more time thinking about Megan Fox and her stripper friend Nikita getting wet and wild together. But Megan Fox doesn't stop there; she goes on to tell GQ that she believes that everyone has the ability to fall for someone of either sex (which I agree with) and that she would love to get nasty with Olivia Wilde or Jenna Jameson, the latter of which is just disgusting.

Megan Fox's exact quote was: "I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl - Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She’s mesmerizing. And lately I’ve been obsessed with Jenna Jameson, but... oh boy." A bizarre statement, at best.

So if Megan Fox intended to cement herself as a sex symbol in Hollywood, she just nailed it. Good job, Megan Fox, now you can bet that you'll only be landing roles with names like Hot Girl #2 and Stripper By The Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment