Michael Lohan Disses Lindsay on his New Website


Lindsay Lohan's father Michael Lohan is quite pissed off because she told TMZ "look at him" when asked about his comments regarding her girlfriend Samantha Ronson. And now, it seems, Michael Lohan has launched his own site to give off a few rants of his own.

Michael Lohan reveals a few things that I'm certain Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson don't want anyone to know. But lo and behold, anger seems to bring out the worst in Michael Lohan. Hell, it brings out the worst in the whole Lohan crew.

Michael Lohan writes:

Today, on TMZ, my darling daughter Lindsay was asked for a comment in response to me saying, "Samantha is on drugs!" Lindsay’s only response was, “look at him!”

WOW! Linds, how forthright! Let me ask you; was it me who was actually pictured in the train station with a bag full of prescription drugs? Do you see me out partying with Lindsay, my other children or having raging wars with her? Was it me who jumped out of a DJ booth and punched Lindsay when she was with Calum Best? Did I drive Lindsay around for hours in LA until she fell asleep and before I ran low on gas only to call the paps and sell pictures to them? Uh uh!


If you want to read up on all the other wonderful things Michael Lohan had to say, head on over to MikeLohanOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment