Cosmetic of the Day - L'Oreal Beauty Tubes


When it comes to my make-up, mascara is one of the most important items; right up there with lip gloss and a compact.

So when I received L'Oreal's new Beauty Tubes Mascara, I was skeptical, to say the least. So I let the Beauty Tubes Mascara sit there for a while and continued to use my Voluminous mascara.

After a while, I figured, why not, and gave it a shot, and I'm actually glad I did.

Now I don't know how you feel about mascaras that are thick, but I like my mascara to really thicken my eyelashes and add some serious volume, and L'Oreal's Beauty Tubes do just that.

First, you put on this white substance and have to wait 30 seconds for it to dry. I usually apply two coats of this.

Then, you apply the mascara and, before you know it, you have really thick, beautiful eyelashes that last all day and never flake. L'Oreal nailed it this time.

What's even better about having the mascara on is taking it off. I strongly recommend that you wash it off with Dove soap and warm water; that's the most effective way to do it. And don't panic: the mascara will come off in long black strings and you'll initially think your eyelashes are coming off. They're not.

If you're interested in trying L'Oreal Beauty Tubes, you can get a $5 coupon by heading to BeautyTubes.ca and typing in reference code BLYQ. This is available to Canadian residents only.

No comments:

Post a Comment