Rihanna and Chris Brown Are Back Together


Rihanna has gone back to Chris Brown and the two are apparently hiding out in one of P Diddy's pads, reports People.com. And as much as I hate to admit it, People is usually right on the money.


Despite the fact that Chris Brown left Rihanna broken and bruised at the scene of the crime, Rihanna has forgiven the incident and has gone back to him. I still think that Chris Brown's career has thus gone the way of Ike Turner's, but that's just me.


Now what I'm wondering is whether or not fans of Rihanna's will turn their backs on her for going back to her abuser, or if they'll start saying stupid things like she's setting a bad example for all the young girls who look up to her... as though parents have nothing to do with girls who date abusive guys.


Anyway, this is bad news for anyone who's been keeping up with the whole Rihanna / Chris Brown fiasco, and I'm guessing, just guessing, that Jay-Z probably won't be giving Chris Brown a beatdown anymore. I'm also guessing that Chris Brown doesn't mind the herpes so much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment