Stephen Fowler: Most Hated Man on Wife Swap Ever



The most famous Wife Swap male appearance was made by one Stephen Fowler and the viewers hated him so much that they launched a website called StephenFowlerSucks.com and a Facebook group called "I Can not Stand Stephen Fowler from Wife Swap."

Why has this happened to Stephen Fowler? Well, it's probably because he acted like an elitist and belittled a "simple" housewife from rural Missouri named Gayla Long because she wasn't as educated and didn't find money as important as love and care.

Among the gems that Stephen Fowler laid on Gayla Long include:

"I didn't know you could read."
"I probably make more in a week than you make in a year."

and for the grand finale, Stephen Fowler thought it a good idea to close off with:

"God, that woman is the most stupid woman I've ever met in my life."

Yes, this is the man whose own wife is asking him to get some professional help.



No comments:

Post a Comment