Robert Pattinson Reads Gossip About Himself


Robert Pattinson came to his own defense after reports (yes, we're guilty) surfaced that the Twilight star didn't shower and walked around with a funk. Robert Pattinson told reporters that, "I also do shower," after being told that the same rumors went around about Zac Efron.

Robert Pattinson also said that his ideal male costar would be Benicio del Toro and was told about Ryan Reynolds' man crush on him. Robert Pattinson was incredibly flattered.

As well as all that, Robert Pattinson also admitted that he looks himself up on the internet and only reads up on the negative stuff written about him. "I only look at the negative stuff. I just want to know whoever’s saying negative stuff, and I just want to remember their names. I write it all down in my little black book." LadyThrills.com takes everything back, Robert. Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment